Using Detergent With Pressure Washer
Taking care of the environment around us has always been important to Pressure Clean Tech and it’s sister company, AJET Services. The last thing we want to do as a cleaning company, is to harm the wildlife and plants around us while doing our jobs. This is why we stand by using environmentally friendly detergent with your pressure washer. We want to make sure people are using the best products that also work well with the environment around them.
Some environmentally friendly detergents that are recommend to use when pressure washing:
- Simple Green 11001 Clean Building All-Purpose Cleaner
- Simple Green 13421 Pro HD Heavy Duty Cleaner
- Krud Kutter KK012 Original Concentrated Cleaner Degreaser
- Karcher Car Wash & Wax Soap for Pressure Washers
- Simple Green 18202 Concrete and Driveway Cleaner
- Krud Kutter PWC01 Purple Multi-Purpose Pressure Washer Concentrate
- Simple Green 13005CT Industrial Cleaner and Degreaser
- Krud Kutter HS01 Green Pressure Washer Concentrate House and Siding Cleaner
The best way to determine if a detergent is good for the environment is by looking at the label and seeing if it states that it is “biodegradable.” If this is located on the label then it is safe for humans, animals and plants.
If you currently live in Utah and are needing pressure washing services, contact our sister company, AJET Services (801-330-0398 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Visit our pressure washing, janitorial, detailing and how to blog posts by visiting our “Tips & Tutorials” page.